I'm sorry about the HUGE wait for my next post! I hope I don't forget again! At least once a week anyway! Whatever. So, it has been for a while and it still is summer, holay snap! I haven gone on any trips out of Austin at all this summer..... :( but at least I can chill out with my friends... that haven't left Austin! Guess wat, one of my ah-mazing friends is in China right now. yeah. I remember wen i went on one long trip to Australia, New Zealand and Figi. Good times, good times. Well, at least i'm gonna go to Canada in August and I'm gonna have me some CANADIAN BACON! Plz lemme kno if it's good or not if anyone knows! Wul, gtg. Everyone have lots of fun this summer and if you can, comment on any interesting trips you went on! (and include the funny stuff) Luv ya! :P
Isn't Canadian bacon ham?
ReplyDeletewhy yes it is. :) and it's SUPPOSED to be good ham!
ReplyDelete