Heyyyy everybody! I'm seeing some

awesome ppl commenting! Good job! I got some more cool pics again, and this time, their by ME! I'm so proud. But just to warn you, taking pictures of fireworks is not as easy as it looks. More than half of my pictures were only the pitch black sky. Anyway, here's what happened during my 4th of July. For dinner, I went to my next door neighbor's house and got me a yummy hotdog! But I mostly chilled out with two other little girls that went there. (if you consider jumping on the beds and other stuff like that "chilling out"!) They were soooooo cute. One of them got dressed up in a mini wedding dress! HA! And the other one was just. plain. hyper. Then we went to my brother's french horn teacher's house because her husband is a firefighter that happens to like messing around with fireworks. Phew!

I hope you understood all of that! Just enjoy the awesome pix I TOOK MYSELF!

No comments:
Post a Comment