The other day I had to go on A TON of errands. The only parts I liked about it was when I got myself something (not like I'm selfish or anything! jk!). The interesting part about it was when we stopped at a make-up place. First of all, I saw a girl that goes to my school there. It was a bit aquward becasue we kept on peeking at each other but neither one of us said hi. Then, when I picked out an awesome tangerine shampoo (teehee) I headed over to the cashier. Now, lemme describe him: he was a guy that had eye shadow and mascara on AND waxed his eyebrows so much that they looked plastic. And to top it off, he had a huge double chin. WIERD. Soooooo, that.... was my day. He looked a little like this picture.
Bye! :)
ps. not really! he didn't look like the picture. DUH!

No comments:
Post a Comment