I'm sorry I haven't been tell you about EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life...... it's just that I probably won't post anything if the day was boring like I was doing homework the whole day. I didn't do that on Christmas, though. I also may not update it if I was extremely busy, which I was on Christmas. I'll tell you what I got for Christmas from 'Santa Claus' first. I got Animal Crossing for the Wii, Operation the board game ( I didn't really ask for that....), a iHome for my ipod and some other small stuff that I can't think of at the top of my head. From my parents I got a bunch of skiing stuff for the next January. My BFF and I go skiing every year, or at least try to. I also got a new cell phone because my old one got washed......don't ask. I got a ton of gift cards too. My BFF that goes skiing with me got me a Game Stop gift card. I hate to say but video games are a part of my hobbies. But who doesn't like 'em, eh??? I am not going to list all of my other gifts because then when I'm done with this post my hands would be aching. Maybe not but whatev. I hope everyone got a ton of presents for Christmas and had a great time during that day! Too bad it's over. You are probably tired of reading so I'm going to be nice and stop. I hope you enjoy the next holiday, New Year's Eve!
Bye! :))
:'(
16 years ago

Merry Christmas to all! And to all people of other religions HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
ReplyDelete